Is it possible to create a stunning slider without any prior knowledge of web programming? Yes, it is possible with the help of Slider Revolution plugin for WordPress. You can easily create an amazing slider within just few clicks.
Slider Revolution is the number 1 selling slider plugin in the market. This plugin is actually a revolutionary Slider plugin for WordPress. This is because you can build rich as well as dynamic content for your websites with this extraordinary slider plugin.
Additionally, Slider Revolution offers powerful visual editor. You can now create wonderful modern designs effortlessly within no time. You can also find several media asset library with Slider Revolution. These library are everything you need to create an amazing slider. The assets includes Animated Layer Groups, Images and videos, PNG objects,Icon and SVGs.
Slider Revolution can create:
- Hero Headers
- Content Modules
- Full Websites
- Dynamic Solutions as well as Special FX
Additionally, this plugin offers 200+ templates as well as cutting edge designs. Also, Sliders created from Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin are easily customized.
How to install?
If you haven’t downloaded Slider Revolution yet, then click here to download. After downloading the plugin, its installation is as easy as installing any other plugins. Just follow these steps and you’ll have the plugin installed.
- Login to your WordPress site, then go to wp-admin panel
- From dashboard, go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin.
- Browse, then locate the downloaded plugin’s zip file.
- Click on Install Now
- After installation completes, don’t forget to click on “Activate Plugin”.
How to Create Slider from Slider Revolution?
After successfully installing the plugin, you are ready to learn. It’s really very easy to create slider from the Slider Revolution WordPress plugin. Therefore, follow these steps and your wonderful slider is ready to rock.
Or you can also refer to the above video.
Steps to Create Slider from Slider Revolution
- Go to Slider Revolution in Dashboard.
- Click on New Slider.
- Select the content source.
- Choose any one from Default Slider, Post-Based Slider, Specific Posts, Current Post/Page, Flickr Stream, Instagram Stream, Woo Commerce Slider and much more.
- Set Title as well as the Short Code.
- Enter your Slider Name as the title of the slider. Example: “myslider”.
- Then, enter your Slider Alias as the alias for embedding your slider. Example: “myslider1”.
- Your Slider shortcode look like [rev_slider alias=”myslider1″]
- Select a Slider Type
- Choose from Standard Slider, Hero Scene, or Carousel Slide.
- Select Slider Layout for instance
- Choose from Auto, Full Width, and Full Screen.
- Set the layer size
- (auto or custom) for Desktop, Notebook, Tablet, as well as Mobile devices.
- Likewise, you can also change Overflow Hidden as well as Respect Aspect Ratio On or Off.
- Set the advance settings if necessary.
- Click on Save Settings.
- Set Main Background options
- Background Image, External URL, Transparent, Colored, YouTube Video, Vimeo Video, and HTML Video.
- Add Layer as per your slider contents like Text/Html, Image, Audio, Video, Button, Shape, Object, Import and so on.
- Similarly, Set Layer Style, Animation, Loop, Visibility, Behaviour, Actions, Attributes, and Parallax /3D from the top panel of the slider work space.
- Click over the edit option on layer in timeline
- set the Frame Start and Duration or you can also drag the layer in timeline for timing.
- Similarly, add a new layer and set style, timeline, and other options.
- Save the Slider.
- Copy Slider shortcode and paste where you want to show the slider Post or page.
- Likewise, If you using Gutenberg text editor then add Slider Revolution Block and Select the Slider and Click on Add Selected Slider.
- Publish the post or page and preview.